The Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Association (CPPA) was founded in
1972. Its mission is to provide valuable information about the technology,
design, specifications and installation of corrugated polyethylene
pipe to specifiers and users including: engineers, contractors, highway
and transportation agencies, and government personnel. The CPPA has
provide the Corrugated HDPE Plastic Drainage Pipe industry with valuable
technical research and information on the performance and applications
of Corrugated HDPE pipe.
* In 1999 the CPPA merged with
the Plastic Pipe Institute. The PPI is an association dedicated to
the advocacy and advancement of polyethylene pipe. The mission of the
PPI is to make plastics the material of choice for all piping applications.
This is accomplished through:
- CPPA/PPI Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Design Manual and Installation
- Contributing to the development of standards.
- Educating designers,
installers, users and government officials.
- Publishing up-to-date technical and general reports.
and publishing industry statistics.
- Establishing forums for problem solving and new ideas.
- Maintaining liaisons with industry, educational and government
- Providing a technical focus for the plastics piping industry.
associated web sites with up-to-date information.
You can see this information and more by visiting:
* Source: Plastic Pipe Institute