Member of PPI/ CPPA
The Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Association (CPPA) was founded in 1972. Its mission is to provide valuable information about the technology, design, specifications and installation of corrugated polyethylene pipe to specifiers and users including: engineers, contractors, highway and transportation agencies, and government personnel. The CPPA has provide the Corrugated HDPE Plastic Drainage Pipe industry with valuable technical research and information on the performance and applications of Corrugated HDPE pipe.
* In 1999 the CPPA merged with the Plastic Pipe Institute. The PPI is an association dedicated to the advocacy and advancement of polyethylene pipe. The mission of the PPI is to make plastics the material of choice for all piping applications. This is accomplished through:
- CPPA/PPI Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe Design Manual and Installation Guide
- Contributing to the development of standards.
- Educating designers, installers, users and government officials.
- Publishing up-to-date technical and general reports.
- Collecting and publishing industry statistics.
- Establishing forums for problem solving and new ideas.
- Maintaining liaisons with industry, educational and government groups.
- Providing a technical focus for the plastics piping industry.
- Supplying associated web sites with up-to-date information.
You can see this information and more by visiting:
* Source: Plastic Pipe Institute